Digital Showers / Bath Fillers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Am starting to look at new bathrooms and one thing I’d really like when I do the new bathroom is a digital shower controller.

Has anyone got any experience with these? We would need a triple output one (main shower, hand shower, bath filler)

Come across the Grohe Digital
Shower range which looked like it would be perfect for the 3 things I’m after - but put of by reviews that the bath presets won’t allow temperatures over 40 degrees (like a warmer bath!) - can manually change but sort of defeats the point.

Also seen these in bath store https://www.bathstore.com/products/assure-digital-shower-control-4-outlet.html (one outlet to many) but there’s little info / reviews in the, I wonder if you can save presets, disable the 4th un-needed output etc.

Any suggestions / comments on this stuff would be appreciated!

Thanks

Marc

Sponsored Links
The grohe item mentioned is a multi shower mixer supplying 4 outlets its not designed to fill a UK bath (probably could be adapted,ask grohe).

Thats why the temperature is limited at approx 40oC

Extract from the grohe installation guide~
Digital Thermostatic Controller Instruction Manual数控恒温出水器系统的安装、使用和维护指南 :(

My preference in the digital shower world would be a Mira 2 shower mixer outlet and to fill the bath,traditionally plumbed in bath tap.Two separate systems and known to work :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back