Digital bath filler - bath not filling

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Using a Mira Mode bath filler and shower – shower works fine but in the last two days the bath won't fill (it operates via a dual button controller).

A trickle of water comes out of the bath filler – I've taken the panel off and removed the attached pipe to the filler but still only get a trickle out of that when I turn the button on.

Would it be a pump issue... it just seems strange (to my uneducated eyes!) that the shower works fine.

Sponsored Links
Its digital, so it will either be the processor (gravity pumped?) that isn't switching over or a problem with the button.

Is it still under warranty, if so then time to get Mira out

Thanks! I think the button is OK as it illuminates as does the shower half of the button (which switches on and off no problem) and appears to actually be trying to start the flow.

I bought it four years ago, I'm not sure if the guarantee is 5 years but Mira is the next port of call!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back