Twin diverter valve with a Bath Filler Waste & Overfl

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I buy this:
http://www.victoriaplumb.com/Taps/Valve-Operated-Fillers/Bath-Filler-Waste-Overflow_912.html
Weight: 2 kg
Fills the bath
Integrated overflow
Bath pop-up waste
Min. 1.0bar of pressure recommended
Please Note: Only the bath filler & overflow is supplied, an on/off mixer control to operate the filler is required.

Can I use it with this:
http://www.victoriaplumb.com/Shower...alves/Alexa-Twin-Valve-with-Diverter_901.html
Valve Type: Concealed
Style: Contemporary
Material: Brass
Minimum Pressure: 2 bar
Weight: 7 kg
TMV2 approved
Includes anti-scald device
Manufactured from chromium plated brass
Operates two points
NB. All Victoria Plumb shower valves are compatible with the following systems: Gravity fed, pumped, unvented high pressure or fully modulated combi boilers.

I can't see how I would switch the valve from using it to fill the bath to the shower function! There doesn't appear to be a switch.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Sponsored Links
It is possble that the bottom handle is a sequential mixer and the top is the diverter.
Not sure I'd be happy with a sequential mixer on a shower, though.

Victoria Plumb said:
Twin Shower Valve with Divertor
A twin shower valve with divertor allows for two outlets to be connected, whether it is a fixed shower head, slider rail kit or body jets. Please note you can only operate one or the other at any one time. The twin shower valve with divertor incorporates one flow control, left for one outlet and right for the other and one thermostatic temperature control. Choose from four designs: Alexa, Cubik, Matrix or Traditional.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back