Combined bath filler tap waste

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I havew seen combined filler and pop up waste controls but they need either external taps, or a valve. Has anyone seen something that is an all in one so it has some sort of on off and temperature integrated?
I'd do without the waste part if necessary I just want to use the single hole in the seide of a dual bath for all the overflow , tap and filler.
thanks

Sponsored Links
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: Could you explain in simple term's what you seek?

No you can't get combined taps and overflows.
And you can't put a tap in the vertical side of the bath any more.

Sponsored Links
ChrisR said:
No you can't get combined taps and overflows.
And you can't put a tap in the vertical side of the bath any more.
Got you now chrisR was trying to grasp what he meant ,read it several times as well kinda thought thats what he was looking for .Its been a long day m8 feet are killing me need a holliday but you seen the prices!!!

Rip off britain a few drops of rain and everyone wants to get away so they put the prices sky high .makes you proud to be British. :mad:

Thanks folks - I thought it was a long shot - pity

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back