Dinner lady sacked.

so gentlemen, considering this country is not currently a muslim state, and most of us don't want that, rejecting Islam is our only course of action... and Hindus and Sikhs agree.... so maybe join the EDL !!! ?

Most people, unfortunately, are afraid to do that for very good reasons. As this country is not truly a free society, if you join the EDL you are instantly accused of being racist (as some on here have actually done). If you have a job or a certain standing in society, an accusation of racism (so powerful it is these days) will result in you visiting the Job Centre at the double.

Sponsored Links
so gentlemen, considering this country is not currently a muslim state, and most of us don't want that, rejecting Islam is our only course of action... and Hindus and Sikhs agree.... so maybe join the EDL !!! ?

Most people, unfortunately, are afraid to do that for very good reasons. As this country is not truly a free society, if you join the EDL you are instantly accused of being racist (as some on here have actually done). If you have a job or a certain standing in society, an accusation of racism (so powerful it is these days) will result in you visiting the Job Centre at the double.

how can you be racist? Islam is not a race? ... so your 2nd biggest enemy is the free press?!

I try not to get upset about all this nonsense anymore.

For years I have been warning people about this kind of b*llocks.

No-one cared.

The inevitable day will come though, when the complacent, do-gooding, f*ckwits, who sold this country down the river, will realize the monumental mistake they made (and believed in).
They will then 'jump ship' and ask where it all went wrong. :rolleyes:

They will.

I'm looking forward to that day.

well maybe just follow on twitter, and see what good the EdL is trying to do.. and be there when the war starts !

Sponsored Links

how can you be racist? Islam is not a race? ... so your 2nd biggest enemy is the free press?!

I know. You keep saying so ad nauseam. :LOL:
What words should I use instead of 'racist', then?

Nationalist? No, not really; it has a different meaning.

Ethnicist? Yes, I just invented a new word!

EFL I... you miss the point my friend... 30% muslims with a common belief trumps 70% of people without a common theme... or mixed ideas

a democratic vote of 100 people where 3 believe in violent murder, and there are 97 other differing views on peace mean there is a peace void and murder rules !
That may be mathematically so but I fail to see how the situation would be any different were the 70% (or 97%) all staunch Roman Catholics, or whatever.

Do religious people only vote for candidates of the same belief?

I was not joining that discussion; merely rebuking the charge that atheists are responsible having created a 'void' -
Islam fills the void left by atheism.
- and that somehow if it were not for atheists there would be no islam.

Ironically, only if everyone were atheist would there be no islam.

If this were a strong Christian country then Islam wouldn't be tolerated, but the 'trendy' belief is atheism and that allows Islam in to fill the void.

If this were a strong Christian country then Islam wouldn't be tolerated, but the 'trendy' belief is atheism and that allows Islam in to fill the void.
That sentence is totally ridiculous.

So, a strong christian country would be as intolerant and violent as it once was and islam still is.

Atheism is not a belief, trendy or otherwise, it is a rejection of the beliefs, held by you and your like which includes muslims, by those capable of thinking for themselves.

Once again, this 'void' if it exists can only be filled by converted believers, i.e. disillusioned christians, not the non-believers.

Ireland is a strong Christian country and has few mo followers and ever fewer atheists.
And lets hope it stays that way.

The EDL thread got removed for some reason so I will continue the good work here. Don't give your money to them period. The cancer has become excessive and needs to be removed. Think about the funding for terrorism

Trouble is they've got all the corner shops and the garages so where are you gonna get your ciggies and petrol from?

blimey , not a lot to find a fag supplier and gas stations are not owned by them

taxis, curry house all things where they operate, every penny could save a life

Sponsored Links
Back