Dinner lady sacked.

Sponsored Links
Probably moving there so there's no chance their precious daughter will be offended by school dinners. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I come down firmly on the side of the British dinner lady who, in my opinion has done nothing wrong. It would appear from other reports that the girl's father has been convicted, or at least investigated over non payment of taxes. He was disqualified from holding company directorships, but was still operating a company illegally. Why is he not in jail? Thus, I would go so far as to suggest anything this family says requires independent verification before it can be regarded as accurate.

Political correctness and pandering to the whims of a minority have gone far too far. I am really pleased this family are leaving the UK, hopefully never to return. It's a pity all others who refuse to integrate into the British way of life do not do the same.

We are not holding them here against their will. They are free to leave at any time.

This isn't a relly is it?
http://tinyurl.com/ogtrwzm[/QUOTE]

Whatever a Parent gets up to by breaking the Law,
is no excuse for Racist Victimisation of seven year old children of ethnic groups.

Giving a child the wrong food is racist victimisation?
If the child was starving do you think the parents would refuse it?
So if a vegetarian black man is given meat is that also racist victimisation?
Looks like the parents are liars and yet you believe their side of the story. Big time tax evaders. That won't look too good on the ole CV.

What does sharia law say about dishing out the wrong food?

They must have some punishment for such a grave error?
Something like hung, drawn and quartering. That will teach em.

Deliberately Giving a seven year old Muslim Child Pig Meat is no different to the Racist EDL Morons that leave Pigs Heads at the Doors of Mosques.

Deliberately Giving a seven year old Muslim Child Pig Meat is no different to the Racist EDL Morons that leave Pigs Heads at the Doors of Mosques.

Lol..

"deliberate"? how do you kow that?
"Racist EDL"? they oppose a religion, not a race - therefore not racist
Pig heads are allowed in England... and as far as I know the only crime would be littering !

And what about me? born here, white male, and atheist... where are my rights? I'm a second class citizen in this country because of the religious apologists...

I don't want, or care for ANY religion, and especially the trouble they bring !!!! Where are my rights?

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
You are nowhere close to white mate. Repost that photo of you in your conservatory. :rolleyes:

"Racist EDL"? they oppose a religion, not a race - therefore not racist

'Religionist' then!

Seriously, though, I agree with what you posted. Today's Britain is a one-way street, and the indigenous whites are the ones being persecuted.

Sponsored Links
Back