Diplomat 8332 delay timer continually counting down

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:(
Hi can anyone please help me with this ? I have an integrated Diplomat d/w ADP8332, which has given me no probs for 2 yrs. I went to use this eve after using it fine this morning. I have a problem with the Delay timer indicator keeps counting down from 23 - 0. I have cleaned out all filters,arms etc and lifted the black rubber cover over the button to see if anything was obvious. It seems what ever I do does not clear or re-set this, although between us this button has beeen pushed a few times. It is not showing any error message codes and the manual lists no remedies for this or any mention at all !

I hope someone out there would have some kind of diagnosis, as this is most strange having used the machine less than 10 hours previous with no obvious problems. One thing I must mention is the machine has made a slight noise the last couple of days during the cycle, which sounded as though something is caught but again I have cleaned everything and checked the filter inside the dishwasher. Would this be connected?

Many thanks in advance for any help at all :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back