Diplomat adp8322 dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a god awful sound coming from the bottom front right hand side of my dishwasher.

It used to do it on the hotter washes and now does it on all of them.

I'm thinking it could be the pump, any thoughts?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Can you describe the noise.
That is most likely the circulation pump though could be the drain pump depending on when it does it i.e which cycle of the programme, something caught in the impellor or bearings gone or impellor has come off/loose and hitting the 'housing'.

Sponsored Links
Drain pump only runs for a max of 2 mins at a time so most certainly the circulation pump.
Look inside the tub under the filter and see if you can feel anything in the opening to the circ pump, usually to the right of the bottom of the jug.

Do the spray arms freely spin and not hit dishes or any other obstacle? Might be worth removing the spray arms, then listen to hear the 2 jets of water hitting the top of the inside of the tub and the door. You will get an idea of how pressure the water is under. If theres hardly any pressure you won't hear the water jets hitting the inside.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back