Diplomat Dishwasher ADP8332 - fill problem F7

gnd

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Starts to fill and then starts to bleep and shows F7 in the small LED window and the light at the start button is flashing seven times, pauses, and then flashes again 7 times - presume this to be same as the F7 showing in the window? Machine can be stopped and re-started, when it drains the sump, then starts to fill again, and then stops filling and bleeps and shows F7.....and round and round we go .... :(
Help.
All contributions gratefully received
Happy New Year to all readers. :)

Sponsored Links
Diplomat is a badged make. Your particular model is manufactured by Whirlpool. F7 indicates flow meter failure. It could be a bad connection on the contact on the reed flowmeter, or it might need replacing. It is mounted on the water jacket on the left hand side of the machine, the sideplate has to be removed to get access.
Confirm the service number of the machine. It is either laser engraved on the inside of the door lip top or on a sticker on the door lip side. It should be close to this: 8511 553 38830. Let me know the service i.d & I will give you the correct p/n's should you need them.

• Thanks
Reactions: gnd
Many Thanks Zipper.

Fortunately, after fiddling with the machine for some time last night to no avail, I tried it this am and, by majic, it worked fine. I suspect that, having tipped the machine over to have a look yesterday, the flow meter became blocked with crud or perhaps an air lock which cleared itself (settled) over night.
Anyhoot, having run the machine through three programmes, including one after re-fitting under worktop, it seems fine (fingers crossed). :D
Many Thanks again.
Best Wishes for the New Year. :p

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back