Diplomat Integrated Dishwasher wont heat up.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have checked the element, seems to be alright. Has any body had a problem with the controller or the feeler sensor. The machine goes through its cycle. The controller has whirlpool on it and is made by flexitronic part no UCB- 1CFD-P5-A2-DELAY. I THINK IT MAY BE THE FEELER BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO TEST IT. CAN ANYBODY HELP.

Sponsored Links
Not heating up on these can be one or more of several things.
Are you getting a flashing start button? If so, how many flashes between pauses?
Fault could be the NTC, heater or pcb.
If no fault code more likely to be the pcb. Can't remember the readings for the NTC, something like 57 ohms at 20 deg c and reducing as it gets hotter.

Thanks sleepyhead shall go and have a look now, If i can get to it builders are in.

Thanks Sleepy Head
I have now removed the NTC sensor from the bottm left front of the dishwasher. it is approx 30mm * 25mm with a green glass tube and 2 connections. the sensor has a part no of 61229 04. The sensor is open circuit but also there is no fault showing up on the display.

Sponsored Links
That's not the NTC and that's not a whirlpool part number.
There should be 2 12 digit numbers on a label located on the side of the door. Post these here so I can look up your machine.
The NTC is white plastic, two blue wires to it and is located in the centre front of the bowl area.
The green glass tube sounds more like the turbitity sensor.

Hi Sleepy head.
Found the right sensor now it is white, has 2 blue wires and situated exactly as you described, it is a bayonet fitting. checked the cables between the sensor and the pcb(marked NTC). they are ok. Checked across the sensor and it is open circuit.
The numbers are Service: 854500215820 and Ser:330326014899

Thanks again

Raycub

OK, hopefully the ntc is your fault. Let us know how you get on once it's replaced.

Thanks Sleepyhead the dishwasher is now working ok. Your help has been very helpful and much appreciated! :D, I hope I can be of help to you someday!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back