Dipping toe into painting

Not wild, but a calculated accusation. I did a quick calculation on where all the VOC paints are sold to. Those are in high demand given their prices.

And you then accused the company I work for, of illegally using materials that had been banned. Now I want you to put your money (and you'll need a lot of it) where your lying little cowardly mouth is, and settle this properly in a court of law.

So come on, you don't have to put it on the forum. You can PM me your name and address, and I'll get our solicitor to post you all the company details you want.

Let's finish this... :)

Sponsored Links
According to google they are. The meaning of panel:

a decorated area within a larger design containing a separate subject.
"the central panel depicts the Crucifixion"

As a beginner painter, I start with small panels and go bigger as I progress.
You should have started with a shirt button before progressing on to a badge. You’re in danger of running before you can walk.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
People with body shop experience, explain this please:

all non compliant material must not be used for the refinishing of passenger vehicles unless it has been classified as classic or vintage.

Any VOC material is non-compliant. So, are all body shops using water based paint now?

For people not aware, cellulous paint isn't petrol resistant. That suggests it is no better than 1k.
VOC's themselves aren't non compliant, but a compliant paint has a VOC content below the defined threshold.

According to google they are. The meaning of panel:

a decorated area within a larger design containing a separate subject.
"the central panel depicts the Crucifixion"

As a beginner painter, I start with small panels and go bigger as I progress.
They really aren't panels.

And if that's what you are spending all that money and effort on then more fool you

VOC's themselves aren't non compliant, but a compliant paint has a VOC content below the defined threshold.
OK, that's good to know. Do compliant paints have special marks on them? How do I know which is compliant and which is not? The motor paint market is doing a roaring trade. Are all the paints on sale compliant?

They really aren't panels.

And if that's what you are spending all that money and effort on then more fool you
There will be bigger panels after these panels. One step at a time. The money also buys me all the knowledge I am building up in this thread.

I've told you what you need to do. Are you a bit hard of reading, or what?
You are not exactly the authority on how to do things. All I am getting is that you want to phish for my privacy data. This is definitely not the right way. As I said, using privacy data without consent is illegal.

You are not exactly the authority on how to do things. All I am getting is that you want to phish for my privacy data. This is definitely not the right way. As I said, using privacy data without consent is illegal.

No, I want your address so I can post you the details. This is partly because I don't trust you. You are a timewasting troll, and I don't for one second, believe that you will go through with this because you will get caught making false allegations and we will hit you very hard with our costs in defending ourselves. You know this perfectly well, and you know that you shot your mouth off without any evidence in Posts #122 and 127, and now, (just like the insurance thread), you're going to scrabble around frantically looking for ways to try and dig yourself out of your own hole.

It's also partly because in Post#136, you tried phishing for data on my company (which is strange really, because you must already know who we are, given that you "know" we're using banned paints...) ;) . Unfortunately, as ever, I'm one step ahead of you, and I'm wise to all your timewasting ways, so those are my terms.

I know full well that you won't go through with this. If you were to do so, we'll the name and address of our accuser anyway, so you may as well send it to me now...

...or you can carry on with everyone knowing you're all mouth and no trousers...

Your call...:)

It's also partly because in Post#136, you tried phishing for data on my company
Asking the detail of a business is not phishing. If you try to hide that, that's would be very fishy. I wonder what you have to hide? Does it have anything to do with non-compliant paints, or something else?

Asking the detail of a business is not phishing. If you try to hide that, that's would be very fishy. I wonder what you have to hide? Does it have anything to do with non-compliant paints, or something else?

Why do you need it? You must already know it. (...Or are you in the habit of making random accusations against companies you don't even know)? Our lawyers are going to eat you for breakfast... :)

Sponsored Links
Back