Discontinued kichens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Where do I find out where I can get discontinued -:

1. MFI " Green Cadiz " Kitchen cupboard fronts and draws etc.

2. Discontinued worksurface call "Orange Pandero" made by Duropal which I think might be German I am not sure. I have rang up the kitchen supplier who I purchased it off but they said it was discontinued. Permisson homes used this worksurface in there houses a couple of years ago.

These are to go with the kichen I aready have as I am putting extra units and work surfaces in. If anyone could help I would be very greatful!!

Sponsored Links
A few years ago, Howdens (i think) were selling stuff very similar to MFI's stuff. Might give them a try. Not sure if they are trade only.

Hello snakehips, if you are still interested, I am dismantling my present kitchen which has Cadiz units and will be disposing of them.
I have pictures if you are interested in my Cadiz album.

Sponsored Links
Hello snakehips, if you are still interested, I am dismantling my present kitchen which has Cadiz units and will be disposing of them.

Hi Snakehips here, thank you very much of your offer of your Cadiz kitchen doors. I have built my island now by altering the cupboards and using the doors I did have. The only thing I can't seem to get without paying the earth is the brushed oval nickel door knobs, do you have any of them? Again many thanks for your offer.
snakehips.

I don't get the problem with replying to old posts, quite often it turns out to be useful (as in this case)

Hi sgniper47 I have managed to look at your Cadiz album at last, and have noticed that you have the brushed nickel knobs, I would be very interested in some of those, many thanks
snakehips

please go ahead and amuse yourselves, it makes me happy that you are happy.

But do bear in mind i was not wrong.

breezer said:
Do you suppose Mrs snakehips will wait that long?

snakehips said:
I have built my island now

But do bear in mind i was not wrong.

I beg to differ

noticed that you have the brushed nickel knobs, I would be very interested in some of those, many thanks
snakehips

Looks useful to me. And certainly warrants the thread being kept alive.

please go ahead and amuse yourselves

Thanks. After all, jokes are funny, aren't they ?

Thanks. After all, jokes are funny, aren't they ?

They are, so i suppose you think i will fly off the handle

we will have to dissagree about the remainder though.

The % of people that do reply to old posts is very tiny, which means most never do. Most "new people" make a few posts and go, never to be heard of again.

Morning Breezer,
I have been looking at your replies. not bad if you want to amuse yourself. I find with this site I don't use it every day unless I am dealing with a problem I have. Once that problem is solved then I may not use it again until another query or problem arises. So people don't go on it ALL THE TIME, unlike yourself who seem to have nothing better to do with your time, or is it that you are just a practical joker. Although I must admist some of your comments are quite funny. So carry on and I will read your replys when I do go on the forum.
regards snakehips

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back