Dishwasher and Washing Machine plumbing? Photos...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've just connected a dishwasher next to my existing washing machine and now my washing machine won't drain :(

I managed to run a cycle on the dishwasher yesterday but it leaked at the end of the cycle - could be because I opened the door before the cycle had finished, it also seems that's having other problems now... The dishwasher doesn't seem to be able to fill with water OR drain as it just sits at the beginning of the cycle without getting any water into the machine.

Both were working fine before, not sure what's happened, it all started when I trief to wash a load when the dishwasher was on.

I've enclosed photos of how they have been plumbed in... not sure if they are correct? It would be great if someone could advise me.

Pic1: The washing machine 'water in hose' is on the right, the dishwasher 'water in hose' is on the left.

Pic2: The waste outlets, one for each applicance, both are water tight.

The Washing machine is a washer dryer Hoover VH W654 (http://service.hoover.co.uk/content/manuals/VHW654.pdf).
The dishwasher is a Siemens but not sure of the model (it was my Mothers! lol)

Thanks in advance :)[/img]

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back