Dishwasher Bosh SG5342GB - No heat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, could someone point me in the right direction: the dishwasher (Dishwasher Bosh SG5342GB) was on 70 degrees intensive wash last night - then the fuse at the plug went off. I replaced it and now the dishwasher works but there is no hot water. I think it is the heating element. Is it likely to be the cause of the problem and if yes, how easy is it to replace it myself? Thanks

Sponsored Links
most prob the heater check it with a meter ,heater found at the bottom not easy to access not easy to replace cost of heater over 100.00 quid :eek:

Rocks1, thanks for your quick response, is the heater inside the dishwasher at the bottom and do I need special tools? I think I may give it a go..

Sponsored Links
remove lid and side panels door comes off lift tub out remove spray arms and salt lid ,not for the faint heated bosch do it in about a hour , heater at the bottom in a plastic case under the tub , good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back