Dishwasher leaking suds under door

Sponsored Links
I too have a leaking built in dishwasher- 4yr old (hotpoint)-thus far i have tried
rinse cycle - no leak
run any other cycle with no tabs - leaks about 1/2hr into cycle around sides of door(at the bottom) when open the door -loads of foam not sure if still some rinse aid left in there?
cant see any breaks in seal or spray arms
had a plumber take it out look at drainage -appears to be fine and has tried to make sure machine is level (broke the kickboard to adjust feet)
had a repair guy come round - didnt stay long enough to see leak and refused to come back when it did, saying he didnt know what the prob would be!!
any suggestions ?ta

Sponsored Links
Hi maybe this will help as i done this and it cured my suds. stopped using rinse aid. changed goalpost rubber and at the back of the machine in the inside behind the top tray the rubber there where tray slots into it. done the job for me. hope this helps. andy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back