Dishwasher problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had a similar problem, the hose between the impeller housing on the motor wash pump and the dishwasher had cracked and was leaking. I tried to repair the hose but it only lasted about 3 weeks before it leaked again and tripped out the motor. I've looked around to try and order the impeller housing but can't find the part I'm after, everyone seems to just stock the complete motor wash pump. Can anyone tell me where I could order this part or maybe a replacement hose which I'd need to adapt. It seems a pity to have to order a complete motor because if that is the case I may as well replace the dishwasher, all for the sake of a leaking hose. Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
If it's a Ceset motor you can order the pump on it's own. Down side is, it's the same price as the motor and pump complete.
If it's an Askol, you can't buy any parts for it, it's replaced with a Ceset.

Thanks for the reply, so either way I'm going to have to pay the price of a complete pump unit. Do you think it would be worth replacing the pump or replacing the dishwasher and have the 12 month warranty that comes with it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back