Dishwasher to fit in cupboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am trying to get a dishwasher in my kitchen, with as little fuss as possible.

Currently there is a cupboard where I want to put the dishwasher, and instead of having to remove the dishwasher I thought it would be good if I can get a dishwasher to fit in the cupboard, as this will then also hide it from view.

The dimensions inside the cupboard are,

49.5cm depth
56cm width
69cm height

Does anyone know if you can get dishwashers that are designed to fit within cupboards around the size above? I have had a look on large retail websites but can't see anything that would fit. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places?

Thanks,
Jamie

Sponsored Links
If you are after an integrated appliance, there are plenty about. But your cupboard will need modification as the height is going to restrict any options you have.

If you are after an integrated appliance, there are plenty about. But your cupboard will need modification as the height is going to restrict any options you have.

Ok thanks.

Unfortunately it looks like a might as well just remove the cupboard and put a dishwasher in like that.

As I didn't put the kitchen in I couldn't get hold of the proper door to be fitted onto an integrated dishwasher.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back