dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a problem with my phillpswirpool dishwasher iv had it about 5 years the problem is the start button keeps flashing and it keeps on beeping it sounds as if its trying to finnish it cycle then starts beeping a would be very greatfull for some help yours rambo

Sponsored Links
Count the flashes and then search for whirlpool and "x" flashes. If the problem has never been answered before post the number of flashes here.

the flashes are ongoing it dosen stop flashing or beeping the only time it beeps when it is about to finnishes cycle but it wont stop

hi m8 wen u asked me how many times it is flashing .it is all the time plus it keeps beeping as well wen i reset it and move the indicator to 65 wash it goes straight back to the same thing flashing and beeping hope u can help me rambo.

Sponsored Links
It's a single flash, error code F1 which is a problem with the NTC feeler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back