Diverter Valve Issues after rebuild

its in the opposite manifold to the right,to the rear and its in your photo,often its a 24mm ring spanner job but in yours room is available for a socket from a car socket set.

if your thinking of keeping the boiler,it may be a good idea to buy some spares now or use http://www.adlink.co.uk/ for recon spares,they wont give advice thou.

With periodic servicing your boiler will last 10 years + even more,a lot more.

ah i see it, good avice ola&bold what spares should i be looking to buy?

Sponsored Links
The oem moving parts diaphragms,divi repair kits.Although they fit many popular boilers alpha,biasi,poxi etc,except j&Shyte.

for out of production parts,fan,pcb they can help,

anyone? i have an easy fix as the boiler is old and dont really want to spend any money on it. glue suitable length tubing in the end of the push rod so it dose active the switch but id like to know if there is a reason for it still not activating the switch?
Try glueing a 1p onto the micro-switch arm could be just thick enough to make up the gap

Try glueing a 1p onto the micro-switch arm could be just thick enough to make up the gap

Fair enough but if the internal diverting valves have not travelled through all the valve ports,closing and opening some generated hot water will be lost creating other problems.

1p

Sponsored Links
Fair enough but if the internal diverting valves have not travelled through all the valve ports,closing and opening some generated hot water will be lost creating other problems.

1p
Funnily enough my heating dosent seem as warm and I think it takes longer to get up to expected heat, but was thinking that was in my head.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back