DIY Damp Proof Cream (Ebay)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
PBD, the link you provide is to the same company selling the same product. One thing I noticed is , it seems to be cheaper buying it directly from them (but I don't know if they are going to add vat or charge more for delivery)
Crafty people, selling it directly and on Flea Bay.
Out of Interest, this is the same product my brother uses when working for a national damproofing company. He reckons it's a great product.

PBD, the link you provide is to the same company selling the same product. One thing I noticed is , it seems to be cheaper buying it directly from them (but I don't know if they are going to add vat or charge more for delivery)
yes I noticed that, but VAT and delivery should be checked out.
If the Needy shop cart's it, it will add any charges before payments, then can see if it make economical sense.
They do charge VAT and 5.99 del charge, just checked it out.
But they may also charge VAT on the ebay price.
But it does sound like the product is a decent one.

Sponsored Links
I used a crate full of the dryzone cream on 20" stone walls, even in the areas where we left the stone unrendered and simply painted it with emulsion, there has been little or no efflorescence occuring, I use British Gypsum "Dricoat" bagged rendering rather than sand / cement, it's just like browning but cement based and lightweight so you get some insulation effect and really easy to use, but wear a mask when mixing, the dust is hard on the throat.
I made the mistake of having the walls in my first house replastered with sand / cement after damp proofing and swapped rising damp for condensation!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back