DIY SHEDS

M

Moz

just this monday

I tried to get a start with a agency firm ,

sad pathetic wretch , I am , the life of reilly it aint ......

for piece work bathroom jobs ,

an found the DIY SHEDs,

are the main players ,

a floor span 2m by 3m ,

just tile on floor an walls ,
going rate is to you = £250
materials an tiles supplied ,
I asked about substrate an what happens if the tile fail due to their substrate ..
well you been paid ...hmmm

thats who supplies the sheds
charming , lol :)

I posted same elsewhere ...

Sponsored Links
I don't understand Moz - what happened to your thriving business? :eek:

SOLD IT , then at a loss .... ........massivive one , any EX working bloke will tell you that ...even jumped into SHOCK /F**KING /HORROR /AGENCY ...., monies worse than subbin

Blimey - sounds dire. What drove a man of your considerable talents to sell?

Sponsored Links
How did you sell at a loss? You must have paid them to take it over?

Selling at a loss usually means either selling a thing for less than you paid for it, or selling a thing at so much less than it's value that you don't recoup what you invested in the thing during your ownership.

I know that, but in his case if he starts up a business and then lets it run down - who would buy into that? And where is the loss?

Moz said:
SOLD IT , then at a loss .... ........massivive one , any EX working bloke will tell you that
I take it you mean you're at a loss to know what to do with your time now?

Do you just need to fill your days, or earn a living?

As for the sheds - told you so.....

A cloth cap, a bicycle, one of those big canvas tool bags and take up smoking a pipe... you could potter round the local old dears doing their repairs and improvements... eating home made cakes all day... then pop back to your palatial mansion after work.

joe-90 said:
I know that, but in his case if he starts up a business and then lets it run down - who would buy into that? And where is the loss?
I think we both misinterpreted Moz's statement, whereas b-a-s got it right.

He's at a loss having sold the business, rather than made a loss in the process of selling it.

But he sold his rented houses too :eek: he told us on a previous thread. Maybe Moz finds it difficult to actually give up and enjoy a retirement .a lot of people do apparently :cry: Seems like a bit of a cleft stick ....work too hard and you`re buggered.......give up and you`re buggered too

ban-all-sheds

take it you mean you're at a loss to know what to do with your time now?

Yes......off the tools an jesus Im only 40 , I cant wait for Godard (or the other fella , )at my age ..lol

I have already turned into "Eric Morecambe at the end of the show" , overcoat an flat cap ,Vic meldrew ..lol
Ive set up our streets neighbourhood watch scheme an got the police/council to Gate off some of the council house estate nearby (but they still get out ,boom boom lol )

I was even one of the mods at the BBC Dr Who chat forum ,til I got banned arguing with Tom Baker online regarding his best episodes/performances ....lol..lol...lol..lol

I have stopped hanging around my old plumb/tile merchants an chatting with the lads as the owners got funny an threatened injunctions an the like ,lol..lol..lol ;)

Sponsored Links
Back