DIY UPVC windows

Wtf is your problem. I'd like new windows. I'm sorry this offends you so much.

I don't have a window problem.

You stated earlier that you "need new widows" and this was because they were "externally glazed" and you then clarified that they were "20 years old".

So I just wondered why they need to be replaced just because they were 20 years old.

Now, it seems you just want some, not need some. So that's cleared that one up. Thanks.

Now I'm intrigued as to why a tight-wad wants to replace windows when he doesn't need to.

Sponsored Links
I don't have a window problem.

You stated earlier that you "need new widows" and this was because they were "externally glazed" and you then clarified that they were "20 years old".

So I just wondered why they need to be replaced just because they were 20 years old.

Now, it seems you just want some, not need some. So that's cleared that one up. Thanks.

Now I'm intrigued as to why a tight-wad wants to replace windows when he doesn't need to.

Get a life mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back