Diynot.com playing up?

if you click on the third page it says"nothing written under this topic"or some simmilar :LOL: ;)

l m a o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D it dosnt now cos i am on page three

you will have to take my word for it :eek: ;)

Sponsored Links
DIYnot said:
Hi everyone,

Couple of things, first, empip I have removed your previous message, and the one above. I dont appreciate you telling people how to remove adverts as they are the things that provide this FREE service. I have kept the adverts to a minimal, with 1 banner and 1 googlead, I have specifically made sure that the ads shown are not pop ups, pop unders etc.etc. Perhaps if people would like an ad free version of the site for a monthly/yearly sum I could set it up, but I have a feeling it would not be popular though. I appreciate that you may not like the adverts but without them the site would not exist, this site does churn up a considerable amount of bandwidth!

As for the forum software, I'm currently in the final stages of testing and setup of a much newer version which will hopefully help with the 'too many connections' error and add a couple of features (nothing too exciting, just somethings that will make life a bit easier). Maybe by the end of the week if all goes well, we can change over.

Richardp I may have to hold you to the group prayer!
:D

i think one of an inprovements to this site would be if the
WELCOME,HOWTO, HOME, BOOKES,FORUM,SHOP. BANNERwas lowered down to where the
RULES,FAQ,,SEARCH,ETC...........BANNER IS

Hi Bob, you mean have a link to the forum homepage up where it says Rules/FAQ/Search etc?

Sponsored Links
DIYnot said:
Hi Bob, you mean have a link to the forum homepage up where it says Rules/FAQ/Search etc?
yes it gets a bit annoying to keep scrolling back up to the top page all the time

Yup - it's certainyly got some teething problems, this new system.

Also, before the change, I wasn't getting many Email notifications. I'm still not, but some very old ones have suddenly woken up and alerted me.

it has been changed BACK, the forum is still using the previous version of software

Back