DNA a wonderful tool

Jeez, you lot are like a bunch of primary kids bickering !!!!

DNA is an amazing tool, isn't it about time to take a sample from every baby born, and every immigrant that enters this country...???

As already said, "done nothing? then nothing to hide !!!!!"
And do what with it?

Sponsored Links
They get upset that I kick their sorry asses time after time. :mrgreen:

(no you don't !)

and it's everyperson in this country needs to supply a sample of DNA !!!

crime would fall dramatically

Totally agree.....all newborns should be put on a DNA database as with all those who commit crimes..........

Also nyone who spouts carp on here should have their DNA taken.....would many be left then???

Ill repost what I removed IMAM..... its banter. Sometimes Ill agree, sometimes I wont. I care not who it is I am replying too. If you dont like it.... you know where the door is. The fact some of your posts or topics are removed may explain why people get aggrivated by you. Still think your a great guy though. ;)

Sponsored Links
Ill repost what I removed IMAM..... its banter. Sometimes Ill agree, sometimes I wont. I care not who it is I am replying too. If you dont like it.... you know where the door is. The fact some of your posts or topics are removed may explain why people get aggrivated by you.

aggrAvated !! ;) grow up mrw !

it's simple.... everyone has a national duty to supply DNA in the same way you fill in the electoral roll. All babies born get sampled, all immigrants (trying to watch my speeling here mrW ;) ) have to provide a sample.

So anyone arrested gets sampled, and matched up... if you don't match up, it's a further 10 years in prison !!

Pretty simple really !!

They would need a conveyor belt surely. In fact, what if a plane was.....

it's simple.... everyone has a national duty to supply DNA in the same way you fill in the electoral roll. All babies born get sampled, all immigrants (trying to watch my speeling here mrW ;) ) have to provide a sample.

So anyone arrested gets sampled, and matched up... if you don't match up, it's a further 10 years in prison !!

Pretty simple really !!

Hmmm
You Joe's drinking partner?

Pretty simple really !!

Hmmm
You Joe's drinking partner?

unhelpful post... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back