Trolling conviction

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the news today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-14894576

It's possible that some of you may not have got this news because it's outside your district. Since trolling at times on this site has been prolific and Admin. has allowed it to go to far without doing anything about it. But in future this may not be the case. So, making it a waste of time anybody trying to troll. I hope so. I willn't be holding my breath though.

Sponsored Links
In the news today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-14894576

It's possible that some of you may not have got this news because it's outside your district. Since trolling at times on this site has been prolific and Admin. has allowed it to go to far without doing anything about it. But in future this may not be the case. So, making it a waste of time anybody trying to troll. I hope so. I willn't be holding my breath though.

Trolling is an absolute disgusting practice. Not the the two most prolific on this site will recognise themselves, so don't expect them to let-up.

No... wreckedit, you're wrong i'm afraid.... i'm against the trolls on here as much as anyone, but what that guy in the news report did was obscene... he chose to mock and abuse a 15 year old girl's terribly painful life and subsequent suicide.... an outrageously thoughtless, nasty and purile disgrace.

The trolls on here, are annoying, but it's nothing more than attention seeking bravado. Fueled by the fact that they're anonymous, so they can act all hard and intellectual.

I'd like to see trolls gone from this site, but i don't think it's fair to tar anyone with the same brush as that evil moron in the news story !!

Sponsored Links
It seems that Mr Duffy enjoyed mocking the dead, I believe we have a forum member that also likes to do this!

If that is the case i stand corrected !! However, i have never experienced trolling to that degree on this website.
And as i said, there are a number of people regularly called trolls on this site, and i think tarring them all with this particular brush is very wrong !

And as i said, there are a number of people regularly called trolls on this site, and i think tarring them all with this particular brush is very wrong !
I agree, they are pain in the arse at times but I doubt (can't say for sure) any of them would stoop to such a low level.
It's bad enough losing loved ones, whether it be by accident, illness, natural causes, murder or suicide.
But to have brainless idiots mock their memory in this way is not on, 18 weeks is far to short a sentence.

I agree, they are pain in the a**e at times but I doubt (can't say for sure) any of them would stoop to such a low level.
It's bad enough loosing loved ones, whether it be by accident, illness, natural causes, murder or suicide.
But to have brainless idiots mock their memory in this way is not on, 18 weeks is far to short a sentence.

agreed.

Trolling on here is quite different from the sort of trolling this idiot did. I can't see anyone on here that's going to commit suicide simply because they're being trolled . Having said that, this is the anonymous world of the internet and some people seem to have no qualms whatsoever about the venomous bile they post. Some even seem to get away with it (to a certain extent) Admin delete or remove fairly innocuous posts, yet seem happy to let some vicious post remain on here.

Having said that, this is the anonymous world of the internet and some people seem to have no qualms whatsoever about the venomous bile they post. Some even seem to get away with it (to a certain extent) Admin delete or remove fairly innocuous posts, yet seem happy to let some vicious post remain on here.
joinerjohn,
I agree, it make me think that maybe just maybe, that these poster that are still allowed, again and again to flaunt and show defiance to the so called forum rules, may be admin or mods themselves.
Now then, wouldn't that be a :eek:

I agree, it make me think that maybe just maybe, that these poster that are still allowed, again and again to flaunt and show defiance to the so called forum rules, may be admin or mods themselves.
Now then, wouldn't that be a :eek:

PBD, I wouldn't be surprised to find that was so true. ;) ;)

That arsehole should be exterminated, what a disgusting creature.

disgusting behaviour. How can someone stoop so low as to mock someones death, hurl insults at the dead child and to top it off, they did not even know this individual.

Moron, complete vile dispicable moron.

I dont think any trolling on here has ever come even close to this mans behaviour.

18 weeks sentece........utterly pathetic......
you described him well ironnaz .......... vile and despicable.

I dont think any trolling on here has ever come even close to this mans behaviour.

Trolls are trolls, we don't know what our resident trolls get up to on other forums, do we? They are all pathetic, sad, evil individuals.

Sponsored Links
Back