Why the left are a danger to us all

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This scum should have never have been transferred to a minimum security prison, but obviously some do gooding sap has deemed that it was safe to do so.

Perhaps the person or committee who were responsible for the decision, would like to give us their reasons despite the following two sentences, but don't hold your breath because they will no doubt crawl back into their holes as these people never seem accountable to anyone.

'Two convicted rapists and a man convicted of assault - all considered to be a "risk to the public" - have absconded from an open prison'.

'Leyhill is a prison for adult male prisoners from the South West area who are deemed "low risk"'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-37972178

This thread could end up being the longest on the forum if examples of why the left are the enemy of the people are placed here.

Sponsored Links
Give up mate. Two bods and a few of their back benchers will be along soon to ask inane questions, call you Boyo and moan about a red bus. I guess the answer is in there somewhere. They will also call you right wing, thick etc etc for daring to mention this. One of them may post copies of Daily Mail front pages too. They will then feel good that they've kept "the faith" and probably nip onto another forum to defend Islamic outrages all over the world.
Obviously I too will be slated for having a sense of humour and noticing what koonts they are.
It's banter get over it :p

Sponsored Links
Perhaps the person or committee who were responsible for the decision, would like to give us their reasons despite the following two sentences,

Are they registered DIYnot members Zambo, and if not, how do you expect them to get access to your invitation?

I was watching a doc on the BBC a while back about the high security hospital for the criminally insane ? Broadmoor if I recall

there are some violent scum bags in there & it costs over 300 grand per year per paitent/prisioner to keep them in there.

had one bloke there were it took 5 members of staff to give him a cup of tea in his cell , he is that dangerous

Another bloke refused to come in from exercise it took 8 members of staff & the best part of 4 hours to get him back in his room

I could have done it with 3 staff members.

1). Ask the bloke to go back to his room

2) 1 hour later if he refused I staff member tazors him & the other 2 carry him back to his room. Simples job done = sorted = saves money/costs

considered sending my idea up to the relevant government dept . but I doubt it would be appreciated :)

I was watching a doc on the BBC a while back about the high security hospital for the criminally insane ? Broadmoor if I recall

there are some violent scum bags in there & it costs over 300 grand per year per paitent/prisioner to keep them in there.

had one bloke there were it took 5 members of staff to give him a cup of tea in his cell , he is that dangerous

Another bloke refused to come in from exercise it took 8 members of staff & the best part of 4 hours to get him back in his room

2) 1 hour later if he refused I staff member tazors him & the other 2 carry him back to his room. Simples job done = sorted = saves money/costs

considered sending my idea up to the relevant government dept . but I doubt it would be appreciated :)

You wuss. Shoot in head 7.62 mm round. Cost of funeral and 300 grand per year saved.

Funny how the Ruskis can subdue the most murderous of prisoners with a couple of blokes and a big hairy ar$e dog.

You wuss. Shoot in head 7.62 mm round. Cost of funeral and 300 grand per year saved.

That might be going a tadge to far :)

mind u I heard in china that executions go up when they get short of donor organs for transplants ????????

The fat controllers must have great interest in all these rights of prisoners and have great faith they are worth every penny rehabilitating them. Nothing to do with making a killing at all.

It's a BBC 'documentary' keep in mind. Just a story that suits x/y/z agenda. I don't believe for one second it costs 300 grand per patient per year, if it is anything close to that in reality they should shut the place down and rebuild. In the US the high security threat prisoners are in a cell 23/hr a day and get one hour to exercise in a cage on their own. They do not intermingle, they do not get to speak to other prisoners.

It's a BBC 'documentary' keep in mind. Just a story that suits x/y/z agenda. I don't believe for one second it costs 300 grand per patient per year, if it is anything close to that in reality they should shut the place down and rebuild. In the US the high security threat prisoners are in a cell 23/hr a day and get one hour to exercise in a cage on their own. They do not intermingle, they do not get to speak to other prisoners.

The current average bed costs per annum for Broadmoor Hospital to commissioners is £325,000 (including non recurrent funding) £311,000 (excluding non recurrent funding) and the estimated cost per bed in 2020-21 is £335,000.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2013-04-25d.153318.h

Sponsored Links
Back