Do attractive air vent covers exist?!

WHat you should have done, is started a new thread.

Then Breezer could have had a go at you for starting an identical thread & not using the forum search.

Surely part of hijacking is taking the thread away at the detriment of the original poster.
I see no detriment here :D

Sponsored Links
Thanks a lot to everyone for their replies on this. Really useful.

Home reno outlet? Is that something specific to Canada?

In canada we have many combination home renovation garden stores or diy stores, I don't know if you have heard of them.
Home depot,Lowes, reno depot to name a few.
From what I gather they are like your B&Q or wickes.
I worked home depot (tool rental for 2 years)

Thanks. I guess I won't be ordering a vent from them. Might be overspeccing things a little to get it airmailed from Canada ... But I do like the idea of them being available in lots of colours...

Sponsored Links
Hi there, Nope, never found anything! A gap in the market - though a small one, I suspect!

Post back if you find anything...

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Thanks! I gave up in the end but you've found some good ones. Would be great to see an update to what you chose.

no worries, I really liked the brass one thought they would survive well in a busy house, but based on my wife's reaction to them think I'll be getting the plaster ones :rolleyes:

Might have to agree with your wife there!

Would be interested to see the plaster one in action.

FWIW : I ended up not using a vent at all and just finishing the internal air brick (it's in the bathroom). Used to get a bit chilly in winter as it was just a direct out to exterior.

But that didn't really get enough moisture out so replaced it with an extractor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back