Do-Gooders

Ever get that uncomfy feeling? The reader could be the only one scrutinising the tripe .... Buying does not equate to reading everything, as reading does not equate to believing... Perhaps tis not so easy to brainwash outside a dungeon !!
:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Just a bit of background. In times gone by, when we were conquered by the Normans, they tried to ban the use of Anglo Saxon. Using it in public could be punished by death. Obviously the natives continued to use their own language for personal matters, but even this had to be done surrepticiously. This is the origins of "swear words". (words that may not be uttered in public).

The trouble is, no matter what word we think of to represent the colour black, sooner or later, someone will apply it to the description of a group of people, and it will that too will become unacceptable in public.

In the days of William the conquerer, there was good reason not to rock the boat, (death can be pretty fatal!). These days the repercussions are not so intimidating. It's about time we showed some of the spirit of our ancestors and took back control of our language.

Why the heck, should we let foreigners dictate what parts of our language are, or are not, acceptable? If our language was that unacceptable to foreigners, it wouldn't have become the most successful on the planet.

BTW I know there are dialects of chinese that are spoken by more people as their first language. But in terms of numbers of people that can understand the language (non native speakers included), English still Rules!

Don't let the PC brigade succede where the Normans could not. It may still be called the Queens English but, even the compliers of the Oxford Dictionary accept that the language is effectively owned by the people. New words and new meanings for existing words, are introduced every year. The only criterion for a word (or meaning) to be included, is that it has already been recognised by US, the people. This is how the language has become so great.

If we all continue to use the terms "Blackboard", "Manhole covers", "Fireman" etc.. we will never be defeated. I, for one, will continue to tell the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs to my grandchildren. I urge you all, not to bow to the thought police. Once they realise that they are being ignored, they'll just give up.

can we all agree that these forms of fascism are happening some think its a Right wing media white wash (ooer ,lol)/urban mirth , Here in Greater Manchester we have had many letters from the council stating what you can say an not , or your a rascist..lol...

I have worked in many ethnic (these means anyone who is not white an English ,my jock pals in boozer enjoyed being called ethnics lol) houses ,
I have many old GREAT customers who are Muslim who are sick to death of the Patronising WHITE ENGLISH LEADERS on councils telling the local community that the Muslims are upset over this or that word /holiday ...

Yes this happens an its not the ethnics fault its the council who employ WHITE People to Express hateful commands to White English people

councillors stir up anti white hate = bnp mindless anti -**** propaganda :(

Moz said:
Yes this happens an its not the ethnics fault its the council

This has also been my experience. I have yet to find anyone actually offended by the phrases scorned by the PC Brigade. Although one of my mates (a Psychiatric consultant), was once reported for using the expression "black board" during a lecture to some student nurses. My bet is that complaint originated from a white PC idiot in the audience, rather than a "black" person.

Wherever these directives come from, if we all ignore them, they will loose. Plain and simple. In fact as a new years resolution, I shall never mention an inspection chamber again. ;)

Sponsored Links
TexMex
very true ....about the witch hunts , every one is a racist in a woodpile ..

In Govt services now, council , schools /colleges /unis / hospitals (except were whistle blowers are sacked ..still ) by law their needs 3 ethnic complaints .. to a rascist rant /complaint ..

FU** none christians this is our country we will do what we please

i know i will and i am even thinking of becoming a preacher if only to provoke these scum bags

seems i can become ordaned online now nice idea anyone got one of them white collars time to say **** off to these nutters and say it to the religions that think they can tell us how to manage our own country **** them

PRAISE THE LORD

halleluyah brother AHEM

Slogger said:
i know i will and i am even thinking of becoming a preacher if only to provoke these scum bags
As long as you realise who the "scum bags" are. In the context of this thread, it's probably loony white British council idiots. Not the foreigners. Some of these pen pushers have a very peculiar view of what our immigrant population want. When they take these misconceptions into account, their ham fisted attempts to keep their constituents happy leads to this lunacy.

Indirectly this can lead to some individuals getting upset with the foreigners themselves, even though they had nothing to do with the introduction of the policies, in the first place. Obviously you wouldn't fall into this trap, would you? :confused:

TexMex said:
Slogger said:
As long as you realise who the "scum bags" are. In the context of this thread, it's probably loony white British council idiots. Not the foreigners. Some of these pen pushers have a very peculiar view of what our immigrant population want. When they take these misconceptions into account, their ham fisted attempts to keep their constituents happy leads to this lunacy.

Indirectly this can lead to some individuals getting upset with the foreigners themselves, even though they had nothing to do with the introduction of the policies, in the first place. Obviously you wouldn't fall into this trap, would you? :confused:

You may be right Tex, but two things are quite apparent now as never before.

Immigrants are NOT needed now or anymore wanted for a number of reasons.

The great Labour experiment of let anyone in and shake us all up so we all mix together really didnt have a hope in hell of working and is going disastorously wrong.

And you wouldnt have this thread unless it was all going pear shaped helped as you say by the loonier than loony left.

Freddie,
To a degree I can agree with you. We have suffered as a direct result of the immigration policies (or rather lack of them) introduced by this government, and many others before. The main problems seem to be from the illegals creating a criminal underclass.

But we also have a lot to thank our immigrant population for. Many of the immigrants that we have here, came as direct payback for their contributions (in the form of lives on the battlefield) during WWII. The NHS service, as we know it, would never have survived without plundering the medical staff of foreign countries.

It's a bit unjust, to expect them all to go away now, just because we don't need them anymore. Especially since many were actually born and raised here, and as such consider themselves (quite rightly so) to be British. Actually, in the NHS we still need them anyway.

If we were to all trace our ancestry back far enough, none of us are 100% British. Most Irish and Scotish folk have some Viking blood in thier line, would you send them all back to Scandinavia? As for us English, we're all a mongrel race of German, French, Italian, Dutch, Scandinavians.

The point is that there is a hell of a lot of damage being done by the loony left. The immigrant population has enough flack without taking the blame for this element as well.

I didnt mean for THOSE people to go away now but the ones you refer too are a small number compared to the countries who do have access to Britains immigration who have never ever supported us anywhere

I agree entirely about illegals but they are being shielded by the immigrants, and i dont mean the ones who where gratefull to be able to come to Britain just the rest of the scum.

But anyway Britain doesnt need anymore immigrants full stop.

Ironically, although there are masses of illegals getting into this country on a daily basis, on the other side of the coin, there are worthy cases being turned away.

Did you hear about the Gurkas that have served the British Army for over 20 years, then had their applications to stay in the UK turned down :eek: These soldiers have probably done more for this country than a great proportion of our native population.

One of my daughters friends is married to a chap that fled to this country from Zimbabwe. He witnessed his entire family being slaughtered simply because they worked on a farm managed by a white man (he himself is black). Although he had a full time job, a British wife and child, he was deported back to Zimbabwe early last year. His wife is totally distraught as she hasn't heard from him since and obviously fears the worst.

In the meantime, there have been others flooding into the country, for no other reason than to rip us off or spread discent, yet they go unchallenged.

There is a great spectrum of immigrants. Some worthy and some not so. Unfortunately our government seems unable to get a handle on it at all. Wether you are allowed to stay, or get turned away, seems to be down to random chance.

TexMex said:
Did you hear about the Gurkas that have served the British Army for over 20 years, then had their applications to stay in the UK turned down :eek: These soldiers have probably done more for this country than a great proportion of our native population.

Yep, and Folkestone is going bankcrupt when they all have to leave.

hiya all, just been reading through your posts and although some of them made me chuckle i'm sorry but it's a bit of a p*** take, there was an asian woman on a local BBC radio station that said if we want to get along with other communities them we should learn to speak their language.... i was shouting at the radio " THIS IS MY COUNTRY YOU SPEAK ENGLISH ".
i'm sorry i had to get it off my chest
:evil:

jonesy1 said:
hiya all, just been reading through your posts and although some of them made me chuckle i'm sorry but it's a bit of a p*** take, there was an asian woman on a local BBC radio station that said if we want to get along with other communities them we should learn to speak their language.... i was shouting at the radio " THIS IS MY COUNTRY YOU SPEAK ENGLISH ".
i'm sorry i had to get it off my chest
:evil:

Eh? if she's asian and you're in their country what's wrong with learning their language?

Sponsored Links
Back