Do-Gooders

petewood said:
Slogger said:
FU** none christians this is our country we will do what we please

love thy neighbour, eh slogger?

but they aint my neighbours they came form 5000 miles away f*** EVER LAST ONE OF EM

Praise the lord

Sponsored Links
petewood said:
jonesy1 said:
hiya all, just been reading through your posts and although some of them made me chuckle i'm sorry but it's a bit of a p*** take, there was an asian woman on a local BBC radio station that said if we want to get along with other communities them we should learn to speak their language.... i was shouting at the radio " THIS IS MY COUNTRY YOU SPEAK ENGLISH ".
i'm sorry i had to get it off my chest
:evil:

Eh? if she's asian and you're in their country what's wrong with learning their language?

you know he meant the uk now your taking the p*** f*** them all praise the lord and pass the ammunition

Slogger said:
you know he meant the uk ...
It's possible that petewood was genuinely mistaken Slogger. However, the most important question anyway is why we shouldn't learn a different language. English has always been a constantly evolving language and, the form of English you speak (I use the term loosely) especially contains many words that originally came from different tongues.

Slogger said:
...praise the lord and pass the ammunition
I've noticed this little mantra appearing in many of your posts, Slogger. May I ask who is your "lord"?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
I've noticed this little mantra appearing in many of your posts, Slogger. May I ask who is your "lord"?

Lord of the Flies!

WoodYouLike said:
Softus said:

Slogger said:
i am an athiest myself

Says it all :D

It reminds me of that psychopathic preacher character played by Robert Mitchum but I can't remember the name of the film.

petewood said:
It reminds me of that psychopathic preacher character played by Robert Mitchum but I can't remember the name of the film.
Night of the Hunter is the film.

Softus said:
Slogger said:
you know he meant the uk ...
It's possible that petewood was genuinely mistaken Slogger. However, the most important question anyway is why we shouldn't learn a different language. English has always been a constantly evolving language and, the form of English you speak (I use the term loosely) especially contains many words that originally came from different tongues.

Slogger said:
...praise the lord and pass the ammunition
could be baby jesus but more likely mr 9mm or mrs 7.62

shh u mad mullahs have no right to say anything in the uk i have spoken

oh my imagine if that was true how good the uk would be no evil doers speaking ill of our fair isle

ah i digress

praise the lord n pass the ammunition

Sorry it's taken so long, but the penny's just dropped, slogger is the forum equivalent of the kitchen's Gordon Ramsey. All nasty mouth on the screen, but Mr. Real-Nice-Guy in real life. He probably sweeps out corner shops for his Asian neighpbours as a goodwill gesture at weekends.

Sponsored Links
Back