Do I need a better / bigger gas supply to install Central Heating?

I see. It happened to me although I have since moved so don't give a stuff now but have also heard a few other stories the same. Mine was very borderline but the gas engineer-ess thought it necessary to mention it on the service report. Strange how it went missing when the house went up for sale. ;)

Sponsored Links
It becomes a problem when a new boiler is needed - you gert companies that play by the book and want to upgrade it with the work.

Then others that will let it slip - or not bother checking. Therefore their prices are lower.

The company operating correctly then gets the bad image because they appear to be making work and increasing the costs.

Yes I can see that that's how it would seem to the customer. And of course, a lot of installers are called back for servicing so no one would be any the wiser.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back