Do the ****s in Brussels know whats going on.

Do you live in Africa? Are you dying of hunger?

All I am trying to say is that charity should begin at home. We have homeless, jobless and starving people in our own country!

Here here! Charity begins at home and we have pensioners who've worked all their lives and paid their dues only for some******* who hates us to come here and scrounge like the parasites they are. Send the buggers back and look after our old veterans.

Sponsored Links
And as long as that who cares attitude exists then people will continue to die of starvation all around the world.

What i was suggesting is that ALL people from the affluent nations see for themselves what REAL poverty is like instead of the falsely perceived view of it that is used at home.

I'm talking hundreds of thousands dying from starvation who have no benefit scheme to turn to.

And as long as that who cares attitude exists then people will continue to die of starvation all around the world.

What i was suggesting is that ALL people from the affluent nations see for themselves what REAL poverty is like instead of the falsely perceived view of it that is used at home.

I'm talking hundreds of thousands dying from starvation who have no benefit scheme to turn to.

while I see your point, these people continue to have several children knowing full well they cannot feed them. They hardly help themselves.

Sponsored Links
Back