Do the ****s in Brussels know whats going on.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
Important, read the complete article before busting a gut. :rolleyes:

Last few words here;

Last night the Home Office said the UK had nothing to do with this EU plan.

A Border Agency spokesperson said the initiative is aimed at promoting legal migration routes in the Schengen area of the EU which the UK opted out of. The area includes most but not all member states.

“We therefore retain full control of our own borders and our asylum system.”

Sponsored Links
The big ideal of sharing the wealth of the UK with the rest of the world is just coming into play, some will say not soon enough :)

I think we share too much already with the asylum seekers and foreign aid amounting to billions a year. :rolleyes:

We are seen as a soft touch, hence they flood here by the hundreds of thousands a year.

We havnt yet experienced what its really like to be poor, perhaps we'll be better people for learning it?

Tim as part of my new year feel good factor i'm prepared to help you out, please send all your stuff and money to me then you can go and live in africa in poverty and be a better person there. :D

Dont be thinking they have it all good in Europe , it just the pooh hasnt hit there fan as quick as ours!, believe you me it will and soon, theres no way they are in better shape than we are .
Cheers
Dave

Tim as part of my new year feel good factor i'm prepared to help you out, please send all your stuff and money to me then you can go and live in africa in poverty and be a better person there. :D
Do you live in Africa? Are you dying of hunger?

Sponsored Links
Back