DOEPKE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
did anybody hear of this company? they make cu's and MCB etc. Are they any good?

DOEPKE

Sponsored Links
This is a German company. The biggest problem is, do their products conform the the uk regulations.

Difficult if everything is written in German and if you don't understand it other people using or maintaining the components may not ether.

Maybe the likes of "FWL" would know, he'll be on sometime today i'm sure.

The DOEPKE range of gear is actually manufactured and distributed by an English Company, ADEA Ltd (Alan Doyle Electrical Agencies Ltd). They also manufacture gear for Hensal od Germany and for Palitizoni of Italy.

I have seen the Hensal product range of IP rated enclosure sold in the UK, but I have not seen the Doepke and Palitizoni gear sold here. As far as I am aware they made for the German, Italian and far Eastern Markets, however the Doapke range of MCB's and RCD's do carry BS EN numbers, I have personally seen them installed in installations in Eastern Europe and was surprised to see this kit carrying BS EN numbers, so they should meet all relevent UK specifications.

That being the said, I would not buy them, the cost saving you may make will be outweighed by the technical support and the product support available should anything go wrong.

You would be far better off sticking to well known UK brands such as MK and Hager.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back