Does anyone like the current Peugeot range?

L

longdogs

Hi

I am currently on my third Peugeot 306 - The meridian HDI and have loved driving all of them. Personally I think the current Peugeot range is really boring since production of the 306 ended. Every 306 owner I have spoken to feels the same. I was wondering if forum members agree?

Sponsored Links
Didn't realise the 306 was classed as an 'exciting' car.

I have not driven (or ever considered driving) any of current Pug range I cannot comment on how they drive, I can only comment on the shocking 'big-mouth' styling, with the overweight 307 and new 207 the worst of the bunch. Don't know about losing the excitment but they have definately have no style.

Sponsored Links
the S2000 is ok if there is only 2 of you and you are both built like garden rakes and you never go on holiday or shopping

Buy a TYRE 'R' they are Faster, can get the kids in, shopping in and luggage in oh and they are £10k cheaper :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I got a Pug 1007 ( the slidy door one) and its sh!te!!!! 207's are nice, trying to p.ex mine for one, but I owe 7.5k, and the car I bought in Feb. for 8.5k, is now apparently worth 5.5k!!!!! (list price new is 11k, so the cars lost nearly 50% in 9 months!!)

loved the gti 6,test drove a 206 cc recently for someone and hated it,especially with the roof down the scuttle shake is horrendous

I think the current range of Peugeots are minging.

I had a 306 gti until a few months ago. Loved it, but it was too old (and I've since learned is blown up..).

So, I replaced it with a Megane 225 Cup. Brilliant car. Loads of power, and quite practical and roomy too! Online my broker price was £14211 new as well (including a £360 paint option..).

offtnet said:
Buy a honda instead, great machine :LOL:

oh yes. THE POWER OF DREAMS

cant get enough of the TEGs.:cool:

UTTER reliability and 9krpm screaming.

Had 2 pugs when i was younger 106 GTI AND XSI and both were wondefull but nothing in the current range is any good to me.

did see a 407 coupe on motorway and looked sweell

i like some of the older pugs, but i know a few people who work at pug dealers and they say the quality of the new cars is absoloutly shocking! especially the 307 which has a long list of problems, even heard of people having engines replaced with less than 10k on the clock!

Sponsored Links
Back