Does Corbyn despise the working class ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was his own worst enemy, and his policies were laid bare for all to see!

Care to tell us what happened to the BNP vote after that appearance?

And what was the biggest reason for the BNP's disappearance..????

UKIP & Mr Farage

Sponsored Links
And what was the biggest reason for the BNP's disappearance..????

UKIP & Mr Farage
Well racists/xenophobes will always flock to the most convenient political banner.

Where did most of the UKIP vote go this time?

Back to familiar territory - the nasty party!

Well racists/xenophobes will always flock to the most convenient political banner.

Where did most of the UKIP vote go this time?

Back to familiar territory - the nasty party![/QUOTE

UKIP took votes from traditional Tory and Labour.

I live in a traditional Labour town I know

Why plumbers need access to a resource knowledge base more than other trades, I have no idea.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/does-corbyn-despise-the-working-class.502357/page-5#ixzz5F1RWlKe1
Precisely.
I would have thought that the manufacturers own resource knowledge databases would have been much better.
But also what about the other trades where there is a multiplicity of equipment:Audio-Video, security systems, appliances, green/renewable energy, electrics, etc.

In the CC There are a good bunch of educated Gas engineers who find the Forum useful and most do not come onto the GD page
Does anyone really believe we sit on there talking about a few Fanny's??? like old women.
They don't even know who the Fanny's are

Really???? What would the others think of us if we used CC for that. Really ???

Get a grip....
But a**e end and gasbag has told us that plumbers gossip about other members that do not have access to the CC forum, and they have told us that they plan what they are going to do these other members.
Are you suggesting that they were talking garbage.
Bearing in mind that apparently a mod was required to intervene in the CC forum, and if that is true, he is being hounded for it by some plumbers ever since.
Also, at least 3 have been banned form the CC forum for their behaviour.

So it looks like it is not all sweetness and light.
But I can understand why you would want everyone to believe it is.

Sponsored Links
Precisely.
I would have thought that the manufacturers own resource knowledge databases would have been much better.
But also what about the other trades where there is a multiplicity of equipment:Audio-Video, security systems, appliances, green/renewable energy, electrics, etc.

But a**e end and gasbag has told us that plumbers gossip about other members that do not have access to the CC forum, and they have told us that they plan what they are going to do these other members.
Are you suggesting that they were talking garbage.
Bearing in mind that apparently a mod was required to intervene in the CC forum, and if that is true, he is being hounded for it by some plumbers ever since.
Also, at least 3 have been banned form the CC forum for their behaviour.

So it looks like it is not all sweetness and light.
But I can understand why you would want everyone to believe it is.

gossip we told u no such thing ? u made it up ? as to those banned u do not know why . More speculation

gossip we told u no such thing ? u made it up ?
It has probably been deleted by now, (more cover up)
This one has not been deleted (yet):
"What is the CCR"......You have no idea what they are planning to do to you in there..
You, and gasbag told us something along the lines of "you have no idea what they are saying about you in there", and you do not want to know what they are planning to do to you".

You and mitch have also told us that offensive and abusive comments is the norm because there are no "prissy snowflakes" to worry about.

I also notice that it is accepted that a plumber was banned, but allowed back in to the CC forum, thus allowed back into the GD forum:
but you've never once considered asking that question of another plumber who openly admits, and apparently other plumbers know, that he's been banned for abusive/racist comments.
That's convenient, wouldn't you say?

Does mitch still claim it is my paranoia?

Last edited:
Precisely.

Your nuts

The ignored one is clearly going around the bend, desperate to know the goings-on in there.
How sad.

Your nuts
User experience will trump that every time.

Clever plumbers eh?
So when plumbers' experience find out more information about products, they do not enlarge the knowledge base of the manufacturers, they add it to a private knowledge base, of which it would appear one needs rather a right leaning opinion to be a member, or to remain a member (remember no 'prissy snowflakes' allowed).
That is a rather unequal, discriminatory policy, do you not think?

Ha ha ha!!! I've been in there and seen what they are planning for you!!
I am just waiting to see whether you post a contradiction to your comment first, or whether it is deleted first.
Anyway, every one knows that drainage engineers are not allowed into the CC forum. It is for qualified plumbers only!

I am just waiting to see whether you post a contradiction to your comment first, or whether it is deleted first.
Anyway, every one knows that drainage engineers are not allowed into the CC forum. It is for qualified plumbers only!
Wrong
It’s for qualified Gas fitters.
qualified Plumbers are not allowed on unless they are a gas fitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back