Does Corbyn despise the working class ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to wriggle out of it by claiming that this subject had already been discussed

Ha ha wriggling :ROFLMAO:

It has been discussed.

Not my fault you didnt understand it when it was first posted.

You should have a look in the CC forum, maybe its in there now........

Sponsored Links
, extreme right-wing plumbers

You need to retract that statement, unless you can prove any extreme right content or affiliation to extreme right groups.

Anyway I thought you said any such material is in the CC forum........Oh yes, you cant see it. :ROFLMAO: maybe you enjoy some protected status and have been lurking in there. o_O

More bare faced lies from the resident persistent and habitual liar.

Now why do you think it is insulting to imply that I am Arab.
Eeyore tried to wriggle out of it by claiming that this subject had already been discussed, but that comment (and thread) has since been deleted to avoid embarrassment to you, CC forum, Eeyore, extreme right-wing plumbers, who knows.
Maybe the truth was beginning to hurt.

:rolleyes:o_O

Who implied u were an Arab ? I see that your thread admitting u were him again has been deleted / edited :LOL: so as to avoid embarrassment ?? may be ?

:rolleyes:o_O

Who implied u were an Arab ? I see that your thread admitting u were him again has been deleted / edited :LOL: so as to avoid embarrassment ?? may be ?
More lies.
It is what you do. It is what you are.
Everything you say is based on lies.
If you behave so dishonestly in a GD forum, when and where there is little or no investment, how do you behave in a professional capacity when your reputation is involved?

As you cannot explain why you think it is insulting to imply that I am Arab, I can only assume that you are unaware of why you think it is insulting, it just is, in your mind. Such is the depth and ingrained bigotry in your mindset.

Sponsored Links
More lies.
It is what you do. It is what you are.
Everything you say is based on lies.
If you behave so dishonestly in a GD forum, when and where there is little or no investment, how do you behave in a professional capacity when your reputation is involved?
Can I suggest ignoring Trans for your own sanity? And for the rest of us because you are turning every thread into a long bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back