Does Corbyn despise the working class ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can pretend to know what your going on about but know one knows what your about
Oops, you've slipped into 'dyslexia mode' again.

Is that in order to avoid the question?

Or is it that you are simply unable to decide which 'persona' you are at any particular moment?

Sponsored Links
I can pretend to know what your going on about but know one knows what your about

I imagine he is pointing out plumbers are out of touch and harking back to British Empire times.

anyway who cares what it means :ROFLMAO:

And still the same old pattern...

Notch, Bodd (and their various 'personas') hate answering 'awkward' questions.

Best you get all back to your private forum and consult that collective brain cell :)

Sponsored Links
And still the same old pattern...

Yes, same old pattern.

Ellal resorts to insults, gets banned from the thread with an 'insufficient priveliges', then complains because he cant understand why :ROFLMAO:

Yes, same old pattern.

Ellal resorts to insults, gets banned from the thread with an 'insufficient priveliges', then complains because he cant understand why :ROFLMAO:
You've got that all 'arse about face' - but then you know that don't you (y)

Are you ever going to answer a direct question in a topic or add anything useful?

Are you ever going to answer a direct question in a topic or add anything useful?

OP: 'does Corbyn despise the working class?'

Ive already given an answer: No

Not direct enough for you? :ROFLMAO:

Or is it that you are simply unable to decide which 'persona' you are at any particular moment?

Go on I’ll try to answer answer. If you give me more of a clue what your talking about

This looks like interminable bickering to me, but I suppose it can't be otherwise it would have been moved somewhere inappropriate.

I am just waiting to see whether you post a contradiction to your comment first, or whether it is deleted first.
Anyway, every one knows that drainage engineers are not allowed into the CC forum. It is for qualified plumbers only!

nonsense way r bee . It is for those who are gas safe registered or for those who are now X gas safe registered i.e retired ;)

tis very simple to under stand , even u should be able under stand o_O then again it probably is beyond your comprehension :LOL:

Do tell us why you think it is insulting to suggest that I am Arab.
Eeyore tried and failed miserably.
perhaps you could do better.

Oh dear Him again :LOL:
who said u were an Arab ? not me ? any way I like Arabs ? Why would I insult some one because they are an Arab ?

Oh dear Him again :LOL:
who said u were an Arab ? not me ? any way I like Arabs ? Why would I insult some one because they are an Arab ?
More bare faced lies from the resident persistent and habitual liar.

Now why do you think it is insulting to imply that I am Arab.
Eeyore tried to wriggle out of it by claiming that this subject had already been discussed, but that comment (and thread) has since been deleted to avoid embarrassment to you, CC forum, Eeyore, extreme right-wing plumbers, who knows.
Maybe the truth was beginning to hurt.

So how does austerity stack up for the working man? Cuts to education, police, NHS underfunding etc.

Cutting corp taxes means the burden of tax will fall more on the working population.

Rising rents and pumping billions into the accounts of the big house builders?

The working man really likes all of that.

And why do you think we have rising rents ? It's pretty simple supply and demand. And the massive demand has been caused by what ? About 1.2 million poles for a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back