Does External Gloss Not Gloss Depending When Applied ?

I'd be grateful if you could pass me the direct number for the dulux lab. I have never managed to get it.

So given that we have both admitted that we are speculating- are you willing to apologise to jack- it would be the mature thing to do.

Sponsored Links
No of course not. This is a DIY forum and he is asking daft questions. Let him contact Dulux - they like a good laugh.

errr right... so a non decorator has now codified what is and isn't daft?

I thought you said you WERE a decorator? (Even though you can't paint without tramlines) :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Now just hang on a minute here.
The answer to his question is YES and that's what I said.

Good enough?

Actually, "Growler" did reply to my question by referring to the points I raised. At first I was not sure on the content of the reply but on reading it again "Growler" did actually provide some positive feedback.

Could I suggest that we all move on and let the dust settle on this one?

Rgds
Jack

fair enough- sorry growler- I must have been reading the post out of context, my apologies

Thanks opps. Very decent.

We all have different opinions/ways, skills, sometimes as I'm sure you know that I do. ;)

Right.... I'm off to watch Ann Widdecombe glide across the dancefloor.

Now that is sad Growler ,each to their own i suppose :D :eek: wouls sooner watch paint dry. :oops:

I usually finish my glossing outside, or even in unheated insides by 4pm if it feels like a frost coming. Had bad experiences on building site where we glossed all the doors in four flats finished ' 5pm. There was a frost. next day all the glosswork we had done had either bloomed/ flashed or the gloss was completely flat.
not good when on peicework.
The other occasion was a lovely day in late may, decided to stop on and gloss all the fascia/soffit and all done by 7pm. It turned quite misty and gloomy.. Next day all the kn gloss had turned matt..not good when self employed :evil: still it was a good undercoat only had to regloss all :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back