Does FENSA cover newly created window re building regs?

now now girls lets get on
with brexit and trump we have far greater things to worry about lol
often its misunderstanding and a bit off intolerance that causes the problem
we need to be more tolerant and let things slide a bit more often
we are all very very helpful people who love helping others but occasionally we get it a bit wrong and a bit sidetracked so understanding and tollerating is essential

Sponsored Links
You appear to be saying, if I’m not mistaken, that if I approached you as a client and asked you if I needed planning permission to insert a new window in a new opening in my listed house or where PD rights for new windows were withdrawn or restricted you would say no?

Sponsored Links
We're only talking about situations where PD rights are intact. That was the premise of the question.

Where would the window have to be for planning permission to be needed?
It's absolutely none of my business, but it does look as though a thread asking about a window and building regs is being used to show how knowledgeable you are about planning law - might it not be more appropriate, and less confusing for the OP and the rest of us, if you just start a new thread called something like: "A Quite Interesting and Little Known Point about New Windows and Planning Permission" ;)

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back