Does Nato have

I don't believe that there is a red line at all.

Putin will continue to slaughter Ukrainian children for as long as he feels like it and, if the mood takes him, he will use chemical weapons knowing full well that NATO will do absolutely jack sh1t about it because Ukraine is not in NATO.

On the same basis, there appears to be nothing to stop Putin going on to invade Moldova, Finland, Sweden etc. etc.

Sponsored Links
We should regard any attacks on shipments of NATO flagged vessels as an attack on NATO, time to stand up to the bully.

Sponsored Links
We should regard any attacks on shipments of NATO flagged vessels as an attack on NATO, time to stand up to the bully.

they won’t attack ships

the Russians control or will control
All sea ports going into Ukraine

so any shipments will have to cross a land border from Poland
Romania
Hungary

Putin will attack those convoys As they cross the border

A pundit does think Putin will escalate. Reckons that is his usual response but actual invasion can also be due to not backing off. Personally as mentioned before I see it as what happens will. No point in speculating. A number of things could happen even Putin going. There is even a Russian in prison being allowed to communicate. Rather weird that.

Initially I thought there may have been a political solution that Ukraine wouldn't be happy with but bought on as their best option over all to avoid what is happening now. ;) Given politics I should have known better. While some witter on about boarders and sovereignty etc you are seeing the end result in situations like this one. Historically the place has never been what could be regarded as stable in European or USA terms. A problem waiting to happen and fuelled in a rather odd way. Some noticed oddities about the weaponry that was supplied. The whole thing has an odd smell about it.

pretty much imo

he cannot have weapons coming into the Ukraine and will attempt to stop them ???

if the import of weapons into Ukraine is to stop, that'll be his tanks, for a start.

Time to grow or fry our balls.
Can't let one person rule this world.

If you are suggesting that we (Britain) should get involved in Russia v Ukraine, I would strongly suggest we shouldn't.

Every war we have been involved in, during my lifetime, has cost us greatly. We suffer massive economic damage and end up with hordes of hostile immigrants. We never receive any of the spoils of war.

If you want to help in the war, do so on your own account; do not expect the taxpayer to.

Take refugees into your own home before expecting anyone else to.

Sponsored Links
Back