does such a paint exist?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
bit of a weird question. basically im trying to keep costs down at the moment as there is so much diy to be done to the flat i have just moved into... prioritising what is urgent and what is worth spending on.

the bathroom needs re-gutting as i don't really like the current syle however this will be done realistically next year as it is purely cosmetic.

i have noticed that the plug holes and overflow chrome is looking a little tired.

is there a paint that can bring back some temporary life to them?

Sponsored Links
How about a Tube of this ?

419bjkwAG4L._AA160_.jpg

LOL you have got to be joking

A waste is less then ten quid check someone like screwfix and replace it

How you will paint chrome i dont have a clue!

Sponsored Links

I had a plumber say that changing the waste will involve pulling the sick away from the wall to get to pipes etc... sounded expensive so trying to think of a temporary and cheap option.

I had a plumber say that changing the waste will involve pulling the sick away from the wall to get to pipes etc... sounded expensive so trying to think of a temporary and cheap option.

*sink!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back