Does Such A System Exist?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
Been looking but cant find what I need which is a three camera set up to help me stern mooring (reversing) and generaly seeing what is behind me when out on the water due to no longer being nimble and mainly solo cruising now.

So need three 12v waterproof cameras with bluetooth connection as I really cant face removing interior panels to run cables 35ft thoughout the boat. I have a laptop running an app showing speed and location and being able to select 1, 2 or all three cameras at once would be a bonus.

Thanks for reading.

Sponsored Links
Bit of a faff but what about battery operated Wifi cameras but you would need to use a data connection from a mobile phone between your cameara's and your laptop and you’d need to charge the batteries now and then? If you have a 12v supply at the stern you may be able to use that to power them but probably still need the Wifi bit.

Last edited:
Bit of a faff but what about battery operated Wifi cameras but you would need to use a data connection from a mobile phone between your cameara's and your laptop and you’d need to charge the batteries now and then? If you have a 12v supply at the stern you may be able to use that to power them but probably still need the Wifi bit.
Thanks, have fuse boxes in the stern to supply power so would rather use that and Wifi around here depends on which way the wind is blowing :) so need another form of connection.

Sponsored Links
I think for a multi camera setup on one screen you may need Wifi. I’ve just had a quick look and I think you can set up your own local Wifi unit without internet access just for your own devices to communicate. There must be some clever bods on her that can advise that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back