Domestic certificates for nothing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have had an email from Castline systems who are providing a (limited) set of their BS7671 formfill certificates for a free download.

The download provides: Minor Works, Electrical Installation Certificates & Periodic Inspection Reports
Prints BS Standard forms to blank paper & PDF files.
You can customise colours & add your own logo, digital signatures.

There may be a catch (so look out for one) but the link to the download is
HERE

Sponsored Links
Look like a good way for them to build a mailing database targeted at electricians!

hmm, not sure,

Will have a look this eveing, but when they send you a link its to download a .exe file, and a 149Mb one at that, so I cant do it at work...

Sponsored Links
hmm, not sure,
Came up clean with a Symantec AV scan, nothing turned up from a google search to see if there's any association with trojans or spyware, when it runs it doesn't appear to access the internet.

Will have a look this eveing, but when they send you a link its to download a .exe file, and a 149Mb one at that, so I cant do it at work...
The .exe is a self-extracting Windoze installer package (bad luck, Macloonies). You can put that where you like, but when you run it don't try and install to a non-default location - it doesn't work.

I can confirm that Castline formfill is not malware, it is a proper piece of software* that they appear to be offering a cut down version of

*all be it one that seems to have a somewhat clunky and awkward feel to it in places, but perhaps its just me...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back