Dominic's statement will do for me.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Autistic son so he wants to be with his family ....no problem....... It were just a joke from one witness....guardian ,hook, line sinker the lot......swallowed it and published lies !!!!,,, Dumbos !

Sponsored Links
Autistic son so he wants to be with his family ....no problem....... It were just a joke from one witness....guardian ,hook, line sinker the lot......swallowed it and published lies !!!!,,, Dumbos !
of course Dominics statement will do for you.

you applaud lies, you voted for em.

Sponsored Links
From JohnD'd post recently about the lawyer analysing Cummings's statement, he mentioned that Cummings could have consulted his phone for confirmation of dates about certain issues, but didn't.
Did the Daily Mail not realise that the person who saw Cummings could do exactly the same and verify when he saw Cummings. So the article appears to be fake news, to me.
There were two main allegations, the runner also broke the rules, which the paper is careful to phrase that he allegedly broke the rules.
And that he made up the story, well he didn't, obviously and the paper confirms that he didn't. They only suggest that he is unsure of exactly when he saw Cummings. But the runner could easily consult his running app on his phone to ascertain the date and time, even the route he took. The paper alleges that the runner doctored the details, so he must have know when he saw Cummings, to have been able to 'doctor' the details.

But then the paper does not explain exactly which sighting we are discussing. There were more than one.

A clear 'character assassination' article, if ever I saw one.
Of course, the Daily Mail is the only one to have this story, from the runner, we assume.
Now why would the runner say that he saw Cummings, then only tell the one paper that is staunchly pro-Tory?

And you will hate anything with a blue rosette, anything or anyone.
thats not true -Sir Gal voted for Cameron (I believe).

as did I.

your problem is you see everything in simplistic tribal terms.

And you will hate anything with a blue rosette, anything or anyone.

I voted for DC - thats David Cameron twice. I had high hopes for him but he let the RW faction of the party ruin it.

Do you not remember you also voted for his lies?
which I regret, I was taken in by the lies, I admit that.
The big problem is that this governments clever populist, nationalistic propaganda has convinced the general public that they should applaud the lies.

look at all the people on here defending Cummings.

Do you not remember you also voted for his lies?

Which he regrets. You would rather he be a stubborn fool and defend his decision even when he has changes his mind.

It takes more bravery to accept you are wrong than continue to slide into the cess pit to defend this Government.

Filly etc with their continued defence and support are complicit in this Governments actions. As long as it has their support they will continue down their path of lies, deaths and misery.

If he has a child that is autistic people may not realise how problematic that is. My wife is a retired special school teacher so I really do know what it means. Even easily manageable cases can be difficult. She taught them for a a number of years and moved on mostly to behaviour problems. People are inclined to think children. In her case they may be there up to 18. Can't think of an easy way to explain what autism means other than maybe inclined to be living in a different world. All sorts of other behavioural related aspects as well. Sometime when we are out she sees people who have it. They are probably the lucky ones.

I have never seen any claim by Cummings or wife that his child is autistic? It sometimes appears in excuse claims, but can anybody point me to a claim?
Friends have autistic kids and have stayed at home

Sponsored Links
Back