Dominic's statement will do for me.

which I regret, I was taken in by the lies, I admit that.
Well the thing is you attacked people (including me) for pointing out those lies.

And on countless occasions you claimed also that people simply mentioning the failings in this country was 'anti UK', rather than the failings of the government and ruling system!

'Anti UK post' was I believe your repeated phrase!

Sponsored Links
Can autism be detected 'on sight'? Why are they the lucky ones?

If you had the remotest idea what you are talking about with respect to autism you'd know that your second question was a very sick one to ask.

First one yes it is possible to detect a number of the common features visually. She sometimes talks to them, and their parents.

If you had the remotest idea what you are talking about with respect to autism you'd know that your second question was a very sick one to ask.
You said, "they were the lucky ones", without elaborating on why.
I asked you a question, "Why are they the lucky ones?"
If you think the question is very sick, what do you think of your original statement.

First one yes it is possible to detect a number of the common features visually. She sometimes talks to them, and their parents.
I think you are confusing Down Syndrome with Autism.
Unless you want to give us some visual features of Autism.

Perhaps it is not me that does not have the remotest idea what we are talking about.

Sponsored Links
I voted for DC - thats David Cameron twice. I had high hopes for him but he let the RW faction of the party ruin it.

voted for the tories twice than :LOL:

figures tbh ;)

I voted for Kinnock twice and foot ounce :cool: I had hopes but they let the LW faction into the party that ruined it , seems like it has happened again

although Starmer may get to grips with these left wing extremist b*** e*ds ;)

Last edited:
I heard a claim it was all a lie.

But, if the witness was lying, why did DC make an excuse for travelling to Bernard Castle? Surely, if it wasn't true, he would have said "I never went there".

Some behaviour associated with autism is readily discernable (e.g.ADHD, avoiding eye contact OCD behaviour, etc), although you normally can't say specifically that the person is autistic because many autistic traits are shared with other issues such as bipolar disorder, etc

Autism is a spectrum disorder, everyone is on the spectrum somewhere, we as society simply choose a band of that spectrum that is considered "normal" or more correctly Neuro typical.

Some behaviour associated with autism is readily discernable (e.g.ADHD, avoiding eye contact OCD behaviour, etc), although you normally can't say specifically that the person is autistic because many autistic traits are shared with other issues such as bipolar disorder, etc
Agreed, but it usually takes a clinician to discern these behaviours.

Pin a blue rosette on a Donkeys penis and these lot will vote for it.

You had a red rosette on an ira supporter and you voted for that...

1024.jpg

Dumbo

At precisely the time when there should have been maximum trust in the government, confidence has collapsed.

Sponsored Links
Back