Don't become a victim of poor Miele quality, ours bites us a

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Question for washer dryer experts please

Our now infamous 30 month old WT2789iss has developed yet another fault and as usual trying to contact Miele is a joke.

We have had two service visits in three months for dryer faults and now when the drying cycle is used the lCD display goes blank intermittently. Does the machine have some kind of thermal cut-out that switches the display off? The power to the machine is good.

One reason for putting all the Miele problems we have had is to alert people thinking of buying into this brand that should stick with Bosch. As I have said before, all machines go wrong but they are not priced a high. I have always been a fan of German engineering but are now thinking that the Korean products may be better as friends with LG's are very happy and laugh at the frequency of the Miele van visits we need.

Everyone now tells me we were stupid to ever buy a washer/dryer. Surely some of them must work!

Sponsored Links
Does the machine continue to work when the screen is blanked out?

Maybe it has gone to sleep as an energy saving feature?

Check the settings under standby display.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back