love.gif

341203-Valentine.JPG

:D

Sponsored Links
Roses are red,
They don't smell of s**t.
This card cost as much,
As I think you're fit. ;)

Oh, here's a little tip for any of you who like to wind up your friends... send an anonymous (of course!) Valentine's card to their girlfriend/wife. Oh the look on their face when she says "You're cheeky, sending me two cards!" :LOL:

Of course, they seldom see the funny side if they forgot :confused: Took a team of surgeons 8 hours to remove that box of Ferrero Rocher from my a**e.

Sponsored Links
I'll bet the ASDA Smart price ones are cheaper and better quality. Call me unromantic but I find the whole idea of telling someone, "I love you so much that I gave someone else a lot of money for some packaging with no contents" a bit bonkers.

I think I'll get the wife a service manual for a 1.5 Ton mini digger. That way, she'll appreciate her birthday present even more this year. :D

Yes, but the whole point of it is that you DON'T let them know it is from you. :rolleyes: OK, so it is pretty obvious it was you, but making it so they can't prove it is half the fun. I used to get my mates to write the cards for me, so she couldn't guess the handwriting.

Then you have all the fun extras, like a few strategically-placed roses so they have little reminders throughout the day. Either that or they reverse out without looking and get halfway to work before they realise there's a so**ing rose under their back windscreen wiper! :LOL:

To a girl, such attention is as nice to them as it would be to you, if she were to make an announcement in a national newspaper that you are hung like a donkey.

Might have to get beth one of those, everyone thinks she's my wife anyway...

ninebob said:
Might have to get beth one of those, everyone thinks she's my wife anyway...

Interestingly enough, I have a friend that most people thought was my boyfriend ( :eek: ), so much so that a girlfriend even accused me of cheating on her with him. :LOL:

AdamW said:
Which mini digger is it by the way? ;)
I've been considering this one. I thought it might make an interesting project for her. I'm sure she could do with a hobby. Since her birthday present is now overdue (it was January 16th), I need to get her something quite big to make up for it.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
AdamW said:
Yes, but the whole point of it is that you DON'T let them know it is from you. :rolleyes: OK, so it is pretty obvious it was you, but making it so they can't prove it is half the fun. I used to get my mates to write the cards for me, so she couldn't guess the handwriting.

Then you have all the fun extras, like a few strategically-placed roses so they have little reminders throughout the day. Either that or they reverse out without looking and get halfway to work before they realise there's a so**ing rose under their back windscreen wiper! :LOL:

To a girl, such attention is as nice to them as it would be to you, if she were to make an announcement in a national newspaper that you are hung like a donkey.

Sound advice from Adam - Who has been single so long his virginity came back!!! :D

Now come clean Adam, you added the word "hung" yourself didn't you? I never saw it in my copy. You old j*zz bag you :LOL:

mildmanneredjanitor said:
Sound advice from Adam - Who has been single so long his virginity came back!!! :D

It's not from lack of offers I can tell you... I've offered it to pretty much every girl I know. :LOL: Here's a tip: always keep your mouth open when offering yourself to a girl in a bar, you might get a free drink ;)

Anyway, I'll have you know that this very evening I was asked out by a girl, for Valentine's day, a lawyer no less. :eek: I had to turn it down though, cos she has all the personality of a 4lb lump hammer, and is about as pleasant as having the former used to tenderise one's face. :LOL: Is it shallow to want a girl with a personality?

MMJ, still got that school uniform and wig? ;) I'm gonna print that mighty perrrty picture out and hang it on my cell wall. Squeal boy, it's Valentine's! :LOL:

AdamW said:
MMJ, still got that school uniform and wig? ;) I'm gonna print that mighty perrrty picture out and hang it on my cell wall. Squeal boy, it's Valentine's! :LOL:

hump.gif

I'm not the blonde one, I was the red head! The blonde ones always get all the attention... :p

Great card MMJ, I can make it cheaper, that's given me a great idea, I can paste one of their plastic bags on a piece of card, I seem to have several spares around.

Sponsored Links
Back