Don't get reply notifications

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Recently I have stopped receiving reply notifications even though the the box is ticked. :confused:

Can anyone explain why?

Sponsored Links
Who is your email provider? Talktalk have been having problems for several days, so I was not receiving any notifications.

Try sending an email to yourself. If that fails, contact your provider - not by email!

If self-mail works, send a message to admin, use the Messages icon at top of page.

I can confirm that the emails are being sent this end, have you checked your junk/spam folder? When was the last one you received?

Who is your email provider? Talktalk have been having problems for several days, so I was not receiving any notifications.

Try sending an email to yourself. If that fails, contact your provider - not by email!

If self-mail works, send a message to admin, use the Messages icon at top of page.

D_Hailsham to the rescue! :D

I have a hotmail account, I receive emails from everybody including myself.

I can confirm that the emails are being sent this end, have you checked your junk/spam folder? When was the last one you received?

Yes I have checked my spam/junk folder, the thing is I always used to receive reply notifications. As far as I can remember I have stopped receiving notification's at the beginning of this moth.

Sponsored Links
Do you have an alternative email address you could use to test things.

It's difficult because our system reports that your emails are being despatched successfully.

You can see a list of emails sent to your account here.

I had exactly the same problem on another Forum site around 2 years ago when they changed web provider after previously having no problems at all. That forum admin also reported E’s (to my BT account) were being sent but despite countless attempts to rectify the problem neither end managed to sort it. Simplest solution was to open a Hotmail account which I use for forum auto response to this day. I’ve made renewed efforts to sort it on occasion but I just get locked out by the Forum server & have to get admin to let me back in again so I just gave up in the end! :rolleyes:

Do you have an alternative email address you could use to test things.

It's difficult because our system reports that your emails are being despatched successfully.

You can see a list of emails sent to your account here.

Yes I do have an alternative email address.

How would I give it to you without the whole world knowing though?

You can either change it yourself here or you can contact us here and I will change it for you.

Sponsored Links
Back