Email notification.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have stopped getting email notification all of a sudden, i didnt do anyhthing in the settings .
Why is this?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
not on bt by chance?
couple of days ago i too stopped getting notifications.turned out my email account was ALLEGEDLY HACKED so had to go through everything to reset my account???

No my account is still OK, ( I had to go through a lot to get it back once before tho, long story ) , Im just not getting any notifications from DIYNOT at all. :confused:

Sponsored Links
I registered a couple of days ago and haven't received any emails, including a notification email of a post update.

I registered with a hotmail account.

Still no email notifications since a few days now, only way I know someone has replied is through watched topics.

Me too. No notifications but activity on topics that I am subscribed to.
I'll ask the mods to investigate.

Try and watch this space!!

Mee too - no longer getting email notifications.

The last one was 27/03/2014 11:06.

Try and watch this space!!
me_1106.jpg

We had some problems with one of the servers which was not remedied until the early hours of yesterday morning.

One of the side effects was that as you are all well aware the notifications, among many other things took a nosedive. It is back up as I type and working through the backlog.

Apologies for the problem and the inconvenience it has caused.

We had some problems with one of the servers which was not remedied until the early hours of yesterday morning.

One of the side effects was that as you are all well aware the notifications, among many other things took a nosedive. It is back up as I type and working through the backlog.

Apologies for the problem and the inconvenience it has caused.
Has it happened again?

Sponsored Links
Back