Door Fitting Cost

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone advise me what is a reasonable cost to have an interior door fitted

Sponsored Links
£40 to fit an internal door ? wheres your area im loading my van and heading down there haha i must still be at 1980 prices mind you if the door is in an old house and frames are not to square can take good bit longer than you think . i fitted 5 on sunday in just over 4 hours ,mind you the openings were very good i charged £50 .doing my sums should have been £200 better not tell the mrs

Sponsored Links
internal pass door, 78x30" first contact, measure door to be purchased.
go pick up door.
9 times out of 10 plane door.
fit hinges.
handles and door catch.
all for £40. plus materials.
i think thats too cheap! but thats the going rate here.. :confused:

macelvis, you need to up your prices :eek:

I have just quoted to fit an internal door £100 plus any door furniture plus the cost of the door. Mine was the cheapest quote:cool:

macelvis,bloody hell m8 think ill sub all my doors out to you and sit at home letting the dosh roll in,i normally charge between £35-£50 p/door depending on whats needed or if there a friend,and they supply everything,i dont even get the door.if i do the price goes up.

Bilioustrumpstaine,AND YOU WERE THE CHEAPEST??crikey m8 wonder how much the most expensive was??fair play if you have customers willing to pay that ammount may it continue for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back